Yesterday we went out on my brother's boat. Jeromy, and the rest of the family for that matter, is so busy through the summer with watermelon, mum and other garden planting, that we hardly get the chance to go out during the week. But, the work was caught up and since they are fixing to start into a revival, we took the chance to head out to the waters. We had a blast! It was overcast and the wind was a little chilly at times, but at least it wasn't so hot and humid it was miserable. We had a picnic lunch on the boat, and the kids went tubing, fishing and swimming. Actually, Logan and Ashlee really fed the fish more that caught them...they were forever more needing new bait. Logan got so tired of having to ask Jeromy to put on a cricket, that she resorted to putting her gum on the hook! Did I mention that she's a blonde :o) Love her!!!
This is Matthew's excitement when I told him we were going out on the boat! Yes, he is signing boat and says it too!!!! He loves going out on the boat!

Jacob and cousin Garrett...Jacob loves him!

Jacob, Michael and Patrick

Ashlee and Logan on Big Bertha!

The girls again.

This is about the sweetest picture ever!! Love that boy soooo much!!!!

Garrett and Jacob taking their turn on Big Bertha!

Getting ready for the SNAP!!

Wheeee!!!!!
(This is one you might want to click on!)

Jacob is king of the world!!!

Patrick and Michael on Bertha....
wasn't too long after this that Big Bertha ripped :(
Matthew didn't get a turn, but we'll get another tube and go again!
Ashlee wants to get a Mable next time; she has backs to the seats.

Matthew didn't mind missing out on tubing...he took a nice, little nap :)

That's Matthew!
He sat up from his nap, grabbed a towel and covered his head like this!!

Patrick swimming.

Buddies!!

Getting braver!

Swimming all alone!!

It was such a fun day! We've got to get in as much fun in the next few weeks as possible...school will be starting back in no time :(
**Hey, I'm getting close to the 10,000 hit on my blog. Check to see if you're the 10,000 visitor at the bottom of my blog and leave me a comment if you are. NO, I don't have a prize, (I'm not even close to MckMama!) I just thought it would be neat to see who hits the number on the head.**
2 comments:
I have never been tubing but that looks like fun! Jacob is getting braver and Matthew looked soooo excited in that first picture.
Jacob is braver than I'll ever be. There's no way that I'd go in the lake! Too many critters floating and swimming around.
Post a Comment