Saturday, July 18, 2009

Boys' School Spring Portraits

I have been doing a thorough cleaning in the living room today, and I ran across the boys' spring portraits from school. Attached were the CD's that I purchased so that I could legally and lawfully post their pictures to my blog. So, here I go...only a couple of months late!!! :o)

Um, have I mentioned before that Matthew does not like to have his picture made?!
I always consider a picture in which he is actually looking at the camera a good one. I try to tell the photographer that he probably won't smile...if not, they do their goofy little tricks trying to get him to, and he looks away from the camera! Of course, they run 'em through like cattle while doing school photos, so it doesn't make much difference :o) Any time Matthew smiles in a picture, it's an added little bonus!
Jacob, on the other hand, loves to have his picture made!

Here's the black and white versions.

Here are the sepia tone ones. I used to only like color photos, but the b/w and sepia are growing on me :o)

4 comments:

Tiffany Vincent said...

Very cute! I've always been a big fan of the sepia picture versions!

Jenni said...

Hey - at least you found them. I looked and looked and could never find my copies of the pictures that the kids took in Nov., so I went and bought the CD. I've got it if you ever want to make more pics of the boys.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics! I hope you handed out the actual pictures two months ago though??!! LOL!

Wanda May said...

Wonderful pictures....love both of them, but I just want to eat Matthew up...must be that smile...it is always like "I bet you wish you knew what I was thinking". And Jacob is like "yeah I am sweet, but"....love em both