I've had some people asking about Dad, and I wanted to let everyone know he is doing really well! He was able to go back to church last weekend and for anyone that knows him, they will understand how important that was. His incisions seem to be healing really well, and he's getting around good. I stopped by to check on him after dropping the boys off for school this morning, and we had a good laugh. The Golden Girls were on and of course they were up to their funny business. We all got tickled and of course my snorting didn't help matters! Then this afternoon, Jacob and Mom were having one of their Wii Sports contests, and somehow Jacob wrangled me into doing one of the training exercises for the boxing game!! Well, I thought Dad was gonna need re-stitching!! He finally had to leave the room, he was laughing so hard. I've had a headache ever since...It Was HILARIOUS!!! Shoot, I was beginning to think I might need re-stitching and I hadn't ever been stitched in the first place!! I can pretty much bet I'll be sore tomorrow =) Well, I've been saying I need to exercise and that definitely got the heart to beatin'!!!
Jacob plays in his class basketball tournament tomorrow, so hopefully I can get a few pictures to share!
2 comments:
Glad Dad is doing so well! I had been wandering. It is so hard on them being "laid up" but it is wonderful to have so much family time because of the circumstance!
I was surprised to see your Dad at the ballgame! He looks like he's doing really well. Jacob was a good ball player:)
Post a Comment