Happy St. Patty's Day!
I hope you gotcha green on...if not, here's a *pinch* for ya!
I took some pics of the boys this morning and thought I'd share them here.
Matthew was SO happy to see me get the camera out ;)
Matthew is thinking of something mean to do...I can tell by that little grin!
Jacob looks a little worried as to what that smile might mean!

Jacob is goofy!

I believe I have worn my welcome out with Matthew!
It's definitely time to go to school :)

It's definitely hard to believe it is the 17th day of March! It is supposed to be a beautiful day today and I am so ready for the warmer weather! I think I may even go for a walk after I drop Matthew off at WKU this afternoon. Hope everyone has a LUCKY DAY!!
4 comments:
Cute pics! I love the looks you get from Matthew when you get out the camera! Jacob has a cute smile with his tooth gone:)
I love Matthew's shirt!
As always, you got some great pics of the boys. But, I have to say that I'm loving the Twilight header!
Love the shirts and the pictures
Post a Comment