Friday, January 2, 2009

Matthew and I just got back from B.G. after a visit to his doctor. My motherly instinct told me to go ahead and take him in before the weekend and the start of school on Monday, and it's a good thing. He, as I figured, has an ear infection. It's only his left ear, but one or two, it's still not fun. So he has some medicine now that will clear up his ear, and it will help with his congestion too.

The ironic thing...we have been keeping Matthew away from Jason's mom to keep her from catching anything from him, and she's sick anyway! I am so overly-cautious about taking the kids over if they have even the sniffles, and she is on her way to the doctor as I type this with cold-like symptoms that seem to be settling in her chest. At least I know it wasn't Matthew's germs!! Hopefully a good round of meds will help clear her up.

I'm off to do more cleaning...I think that is a never-ending job! Fifteen minutes after I clean one room, it's a mess again!! Jason is fixing to find himself fighting Buster for some room in the doghouse...his snoring is getting on my nerves!!! (I called him on the way home from the doctor, and he actually snored in the phone!!!) Bet if he was going fishing today he would stay awake!! =)

2 comments:

Heather said...

You gotta love that motherly instinct! At least maybe he'll be feeling better soon. Hope Shela is too!

Anonymous said...

Snoring in the phone?! That is too funny. Sounds like Darrell. I swear a tornado could carry the house away and he would sleep right through it. Men have it made! ;o)