
Today marks 13 years since I graduated high school! In some ways, it seems like a long time and in other ways, it seems like only yesterday! At that time, I was so excited to graduate and start 'real life'. Now, I want to slow time down and keep it from passing by so quickly. So many changes have happened in the last 13 years...remarkable!! I can honestly say that I am living the life that I wanted to live when I graduated. I did go to college, partly because it was expected of me, and partly because I wanted to...and I did complete two semesters and would have been a sophomore the next semester. But, God had different plans for me, and I'm so happy with my life. Yes, it would be nice to have a college degree to rely on, but I am so happy to be Mom to my boys...just what I always wanted to be!! I wouldn't trade my job for the highest paying one out there!
So many of my classmates I have not seen in years, but thanks to blogging and facebook, I have been able to catch up with many of them and follow along in their lives. Technology is amazing! Congrats on 13 years, ECHS Class of 96!!!
So many of my classmates I have not seen in years, but thanks to blogging and facebook, I have been able to catch up with many of them and follow along in their lives. Technology is amazing! Congrats on 13 years, ECHS Class of 96!!!

2 comments:
Ah, so sweet! It seems just like yesterday we were playing basketball and softball together. You were always a great friend! Love you and hope you and your boys have a great Summer.
I'm right there with ya! I wouldn't trade my "mommy job" for the highest paid career in the world. Our job is PRICELESS!! Love the picture of you with your grandparents!!
Post a Comment