Monday, June 22, 2009

Look Out Smokies...Here We Come!!

Jason is home from work and has jumped in the shower. The car is all packed and we're waiting to go! I'm so excited to be going on vacation, but I must admit, I believe I'm already feeling the first twinge of "need" for my computer :o) I so need to invest in a laptop...perhaps if I pool my birthday and Christmas money for the next 30 years, I may have enough...ha! I will miss you my little bloggie buddies and facebook friends, but not enough to make me stay home...or even ponder the possibility!

Since I won't be posting for a few days, I had a little favor that I would love to ask of you, yes you, the one reading this post right now! I have always been curious as to who reads my blog, and my curiosity has only grown since adding the little visitor map at the bottom of my blog. I will admit here and now that I "stalk" more blogs than I could ever count! I would love to ask you to leave a comment and let me know who you are. You do NOT have to sign in with your google account, just post anonymously. You do Not even have to sign you name if you don't want to. You could just tell me how you found my blog or such. I must admit, I am extremely anxious to see if the person who reads on occasion from off the coast of Africa will leave a comment! Anyways, this is just FOR FUN!!! Even if you don't want to leave a comment, that's okay....just know that there's a good possibility that if you have a blog, I read yours too!!

I will post as soon as possible!! :o)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!I love keeping up with your boys , they are so cute. I hope you have a wonderful vacation , I know you want to see a bear... hint : we saw a mother & cubs at the old church in Cades Cove ( up close & personal ).

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you its just Christy ,Tiffany's mom .I know you were hoping for an African or far away friend but it's only a BG friend ...ha

Anonymous said...

Just me, Judy! Hope you are having a blast by now!

Brooke said...

I read.................stalk......... whatever you want to call it! You inspire me!

Tiffany Vincent said...

Ha! My mother is hilarious!

I miss your e-mails & blog posts already! Have a fun & safe trip! I'll look forward to your next post with all your fun vacation pictures :0)

MIL said...

Just me-MIL

Jenni said...

I wonder what you're doing right now -and how you're surviving without your computer!!

Tara said...

It's just cousin Tara here. I try to pop in on all of you from time to time. I just don't have lots of time to post on everyones blog...but since you asked, here I am!!! I hope you all have a wonderful time.

Melissa said...

Melissa here. I'm a blog addict but I couldn't seem to keep one up for myself.