Yesterday, Jacob and I took Matthew to KAP and then we headed off to the Great Escape for the children's free movie...this week it was Madagascar 2...and paid more for popcorn and a sprite than we would have to get in :o) I know they have to have the concessions money to be able to afford to pay their staff to come in and work for a free movie showing, BUT geez... $11.00 for a medium bag of popcorn and a large sprite for Jacob and I to share!!! Oh well, he enjoyed it so much and ALL of the popcorn was gone! Then we went back to KAP to pick up Matthew and I got conned into doing an on-camera interview for a film they are making about the KAP program. It will be used to "sell" the program to other universities and they needed a parent's perspective. Needless to say, I was a nervous wreck and seriously hope that my country bumpkin accent didn't come through too much...and that I didn't him-haw around too much!! Anyway, they said that they would probably cut it down and only use a few seconds worth, so maybe it will be okay. Just think, now I will be on video with the likes of President Ransdall, Mr. Kelly and such...aahhh, I'm gonna be famous!!!!! Heehee....Jason joked that I should get royalties and I said a free semester for Matthew would be nice!!!!!!!!! :p
Anyway, after that, we headed to Mamaw's to help plant those lovely little 2500 mums. After sitting there and waiting on them to be delivered, Jeromy calls and finds out they delivered them to his house instead of mamaw's...YESTERDAY...and we could have been working on them the whole time! When I left for prayer meeting, we had about 700 done. They finished a thousand more, so we only have 800 left for today!!!! Gee, I better get on the move, or they'll have them all done before I get there...oh darn, that would be sad!
I'm going to end with a picture of my two sweet boys. Matthew had fallen asleep in the playroom and Jacob on the living room couch. Matthew roused around and came to the living room couch and this sweet picture is the result!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

4 comments:
That is the sweetest picture I have seen in years!!! Two wonderful boys there!!
I love that picture so much!! You need to print that out and frame it!
Precious picture (even though Jacob looks like he's getting a little squished!)
I know what you mean about the movies. We got a small popcorn, medium Sprite to share, and m&M's. We were running late and didn't have time to make the microwave popcorn or get drinks from the Minit Mart. I didn't mind though because the popcorn was 100% better than last week. I honestly think they gave us leftovers the first time we went.
Oh Natalie... I can say I knew you when... ha ha!
Sweet, sweet picture!!!!!!
I need to figure out these free movies for my kiddos! Don't they do that in Glasgow too??
Post a Comment