Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy 13th Anniversary

Today marks 13 years of wedded bliss for Jason and I! WOW!! Thirteen years of marriage and actually 15 1/2 years as a couple! I had turned 18 less than a month before, graduated high school 6 days before and Jason was 20. BUT...I knew he was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and there was really nothing more that I wanted than to be married :o) Now, looking back, well....ha! Just kidding!! We have definitely had our share of hard times, but thankfully the hard times will make you stronger if you let them!! Oh, there are days that I would like to string him up by his toenails, but thankfully there are more good days mixed in there :o) When I think about it, sometimes it seems like it hasn't been no where near 13 years, but other times it seems like it has been a lot longer! Here are a few details of our wedding and I have included some wedding photos that were taken by Dale Ashley. Enjoy!!

Wedding Date and Time: June 7, 1996 at 6:00 pm
Place: Cedar Springs United Baptist Church
Minister: Paul Skaggs, Jr. (my Papaw)
Best Man: Mike Thompson
Matron of Honor: Tricia Priddy
Groomsmen: Jeromy Doyle, Jonathan Vincent and Jeremy Vincent
Bridesmaids: Christie Doyle, Brandi Meredith, and Cassie (Harp) Hardin
Flower Girl: Ashlee Doyle
Guest Book attendant: Robin (Sturgeon) Lich
Musician: Angie (Skaggs) Hughes
Soloist: Tim Cash (sang Keeper of the Stars)
Reception: Chalybeate Volunteer Fire Department
Reception Attendants: Martha Cassidy, Carolyn Turner and Doniel (Goins) Woodcock





Mr. & Mrs. Jason Vincent

Our rings...look at my waist!!!!
The wedding party
My family...look at Ashlee's face...I LOVE it!!!!
Jason's family
Dale being creative with an outdoor shot!
Our cake made by my MOM!!! (She also made the bridesmaids dresses and all of our flowers!)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Brooke said...

How sweet! Thanks for sharing the pics.............beautiful!!

Kristin said...

Wonderful memories!! Happy 13th Anniversary!

Tiffany Vincent said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved looking at your pictures! Thanks for sharing :0)