Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcoming Our New Addition!!

We are all (well maybe not so much Matthew!) excited about the new addition to our family! It, of course, is another boy...did you expect anything else!! Meet...












Toby!! Jacob is SO thrilled and he Toby have bonded quite nicely! :)
They have spent a large portion of the day like this right here!! And yes, they are BOTH sound asleep!! :)

If you remember way back when, I had promised Jacob a new kitty for him making such a big, grown-up decision to let Patches, his pony, go to another farm. (Which, by the way, has turned out great! He looks for her every time we pass the farm.) I did want the weather to warm up some, but I didn't actually mean for it it be close to a hundred degrees!! He has been very patient, and we found someone who had a litter of kitties that needed a new home. Jacob looked at the pictures and fell in love with this little guy...who we didn't know was a "guy" at the time :) He picked out a boy name and a girl name, but we were pretty excited that it was a boy we could call "Toby". He was a bit skittish when we got him yesterday and even bit the guy we got him from when he caught him. I was wanting to take him back before I ever got him home!! But, he has been played with today and he and Jacob are already super-close buddies!! :)


1 comment:

Heather said...

Toby is so cute! The boys have enjoyed looking at the pics of Jacob's new kitten!