Topping off the evening, Jacob had a ball game. We waited to leave till the last minute, thinking it would be rained out, but they managed to squeeze in the game with only a few rain drops. We didn't take our last at-bat though as the lightening was getting closer. I was very proud of Jacob's defensive effort! He did an awesome job!! We did our usual of driving to 'the Grove' and getting us something to eat. Matthew ate at the game and Jacob said he didn't feel like eating. On the way home, he commences to puke ALL over the car! UGH!!!! When I saw he had eaten the rest of his popcorn before going to play ball, I didn't have a good feeling, and I told him he might not should have done that. It appears that was the case, as he was fine the rest of the night, and thankfully he's feeling fine today!!
One thing I love about summer is that Matthew seems more communicative when he is here all day. He said Jacob's name several times this morning, much to the delight of his little brother! :) I also LOVE that Matthew tries to charm his way into getting what he wants...which is usually food. This morning, he would hand me his bowl, say, "I want bologna", and then WINK at me. It was the absolute cutest thing to watch him work his charm!! ;)
We are planning on having pizza and movie night tonight, as iCarly has a new movie coming on! It's a bit sad that I like watching the new episodes almost as much as the kids do. It may be a good night to set up the tent and have a camp out while we're at it!! Hhmm, S'mores don't sound half bad either!! :)

2 comments:
Hannah's wanting to have a "tent out" tonight too. Smores sound good, but I'll be enjoying some smart pop popcorn (which means it tastes like cardboard!)Enjoy the evening!
Love all the "takes". It is hard to get pictures where everyone is doing what they are supposed too.
Post a Comment