Yesterday, my boys, Ashlee, Michael, Patrick, Grandma and I all went on a picnic at Chalybeate Park!
Matthew had to check out the rubber mulch. Yep, he tried to eat it.

Michael loves to swing! (Matthew's still in the mulch...kinda looks like he's praying...probably for food! )

Matthew enjoyed swinging too!

Patrick

Almost didn't catch Jacob in the picture! :)

These two played ball for a little while and were SO hot!

Matthew's favorite part of the picnic!!! ;)

Can hardly tell these two aren't brother and sister!! Super-close cousins!!

My golly...Michael is getting SO tall!!

Michael and Grandma

We ended the fun by heading up to Creekside and taking rides on the "Big Muddy"! I think Jacob would have rode it ALL day and Matthew really seemed to enjoy it too!!

Matthew's sweet and innocent look! :)

2 comments:
I with Matthew...my favorite part of any day....food part....
Micheal is getting TALL! That sounds like a fun idea. Picnics are always good.
Post a Comment