Saturday, June 5, 2010
Camping In
Friday, Jacob and I decided it would be a great night for a camp "in" in the living room. One of his favorite shows, iCarly, was having a new movie special on that night, so we had pizza for supper, put up the tent, watched the show and made "indoor" S'mores! Matthew was so excited when I got the tent out that he couldn't even wait for me to finish "pitching" it before he barreled inside! :) Definitely a fun night and one of many camp "ins" we will likely have this summer.
Yummy "indoor" S'mores. No campfire needed for these...turn on a stove burner and you're good to go! :)
Matthew wanted us to all get in the tent, but it was a little crowded! Here's all my guys piled in.
Matthew wasn't inside for long until he was snoozing away! I love this precious picture of him!
Jacob stayed up later, so he naturally slept later the next morning!
Just thought this was a cute little picture of Matthew, and since I get few of him actually looking at the camera, I thought I might as well post it! He's ready for his breakfast of champions...PopTarts!
Today was Halle Jane's 2nd birthday party. Jacob said he just thought he'd stay home today, so he and Matthew stayed in the air conditioning at home with Daddy, while I went to see the birthday girl. Gosh, it sure doesn't seem like she should be two already! She is such a cutie, but she wasn't sure about everyone singing to her! I love her little face!!!
AND...I finally found a recipient for the little pillowcase dress I made a while back! It looked adorable with her monogram on it. And because I hate to just give a kid clothes on their birthday, (and the fact it was the first thing I had ever sewn and has the probability of falling apart!) I got her a bassinet for her baby dolls too. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment