Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jonathan & Tiffany's Wedding

Today was the big day...Jonathan and Tiffany became husband and wife in a beautiful ceremony followed by a gorgeous reception. While I am so very happy for the two of them, I am glad to have the ceremony over with. While Jacob didn't appear to be nervous at all, I on the other hand, had worried for days! Jacob did wonderfully as the ring bearer, and Matthew was very good through the picture taking process. For that, I am thankful. I am only a teensy bit partial, but I think that Matthew and Jacob were BY FAR the two most handsome fellas I saw all day today! :) While I had the opportunity to have a tuxedo for Jacob, I forced him into dressing back up for me this afternoon, and letting me play photographer. He is very photogenic and that's pretty nice considering I can barely get Matthew to look at the camera! I had way too many pictures to include in one post, and I didn't want to weed through them, so I made a slideshow. I hope you enjoy!

One last little note...last night was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. I had explained to Jacob previously that the rehearsal was just a practice for the real wedding and they would show him what to do as ring bearer. On the way over last night, Jacob asked,"So what are we gonna do at the rehearsal dinner...practice eating???" He was just as serious as could be!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free slideshow design






1 comment:

Heather said...

Your boys were very handsome all dressed up!! Looks like a beautiful wedding.