...we became as one, united in holy matrimony through vows made before God and to each other. We were married in a ceremony befitting us both...nothing too fancy, but everything I wanted it to be; traditional and true. I am proud to have worn a dress that my cousin wore before me, that my sweet Momma made my bridesmaids dresses, flowers, veil and cake, and that I didn't have to have more than what we could afford, although it may have been more of a financial hardship on my parents than I ever knew. I was most proud that during the ceremony, my Papaw could say that he remembered seeing me come up from that very altar we are standing in front of in that picture (right about middle ways) saying that I was saved. I still think our wedding day (or evening) was perfect! At the end of the day, I had married my true love, and that's really what the day was about anyway. We have surely been blessed in our fourteen years of marriage and I am so thankful. Oh sure, we have definitely had our share of ups and downs...any married couple that hasn't is just plain weird ;) ...but through it all, our love has endured, and has become stronger. Jason is the one person who can hurt me the worst, but he is also the one who is there for me no matter what. We have been blessed beyond measure with the two sweetest little boys in the whole world, and I am proud of the daddy Jason is to them. I am looking forward to us sharing as many years together as the Lord sees fit to give us, as I took my vows of "till death us do part" to heart.
Just thought I'd share a picture of us cutting our cake. I posted more pictures from our wedding on our last anniversary, and you can look them up through the blog archive if you'd like to see them.
As for our celebrating, we spent the evening at the ballpark and then Jason sprung for McDonald's afterward!! :) And you know what??? I was with my three favorite guys, so it made the night perfect!!!

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I wish you many more!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary....many more.....
Happy Anniversary..........isn't it great being married to your best friend?
Happy Anniversary!! It's a little ironic though....I had a dream about you that night (Monday night) on our vacation. Tell ya about it when I see you:o)
Post a Comment