Today was my 32nd birthday. Hmm, never thought that was very old until I just typed it! ;) Something about seeing it in print seems a little weird...or maybe my sight is just beginning to fail. Seriously, I am thankful for another year that I have been blessed with; and the older I get, the more appreciative of each birthday I become.
My day has been a simple one, but for those that know me well, that is what I like! We went to Sunday school this morning, then I had a little special time with Matthew and Jacob. Jason and my two sweet boys were going to take me out to Olive Garden, but when we pulled in and saw there were no places in the parking lot, we decided to head on over to our old stand-by, Cracker Barrel. The boys enjoyed it more than they would have OG anyway, so it was all good!!! We finished up with some cheesecake and Italian lemon ice from Fazzoli's...by the way, that does not go together too well! ;p Then we stopped by and visited with my Momma and Daddy on the way home. I am so thankful to have had a sweet day with the ones who love me most!!♥♥♥

1 comment:
You just can't beat Cracker Barrel! Glad you had a good day!!
Post a Comment