Jacob did a paper at school that was titled, "My Mom is Special". It had the beginnings of statements on it, and he was to finish the sentences. I don't have my camera handy, so I'll type the statements and will italicize his answers.
My Mom's name is: Natalie
She is special because she cooks my dinner.
I like it when my Mom helps me feed my dog.
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at...washing dishes.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by...telling her a joke.
My Mom is as pretty as a...star.
My Mom is smart! She even knows...times.
I'd like to tell my Mom...I love her.
Now these are the kinds of things that I love and will cherish forever. The honesty and sincerity of children is completely priceless!! I'm pretty sure he was talking about his farmville dog and not his real one though...Daddy does most of the feeding with him! :) Hmmm, I wonder if I'm as pretty as a star in the sky or a "star" in the movies??? I'm going with the sky version...I'm just so hot ;) I'm really glad I'm so good at washing dishes, since I'm the only one who apparently knows how...and speaking of...well, I guess you know what I gotta do now; there's a sink-full waiting for me! I'm just glad he didn't say laundry, because that would have negated the entire sheet of answers! ♥BUT...the last little sentence just bubbles me over!!!♥

2 comments:
Natalie...that is so sweet!! I just love little things like that.
So sweet...something you will cherish forever!
Post a Comment