Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kyrock's Prize Drawing

Today was Kyrock's prize drawing that is a reward for students who have perfect attendance and make good grades. They have some of the most awesome prizes!! Jacob was lucky enough to be the third student to have his name called!! I was in shock, and didn't get a picture until he was already sitting down and the next child had claimed her prize!

There he is sitting under the Blackhawk. Jacob won a Dell Inspiron mini, Nickelodeon edition laptop!! WOW!!!
Needless to say, he has had a blast with it already!! His first words to me in the hall at school was, "Now I don't have to use yours mom! I have my own!!" I am very proud of Jacob for only missing one day this year, and for having such good grades!!

The kiddos also found out today who their teachers will be for next year. We were very excited and pleased with Jacob's new teacher!!!! He told me just a bit ago that he couldn't believe tomorrow was the last day of school, and that he couldn't wait to start school with Mrs. Julie!! :)



4 comments:

Wanda May said...

Please tell Jacob how proud and happy I am for him....way to go Momma with your two wonderful boys...

Julie said...

I'm super excited to have him next year!!!!

Robin said...

WWWWWOOOOOOW. WHAT A PRICE!!!

Heather said...

Way to go Jacob!!!!