Here's me and my little angels at the Applebarn restaurant before leaving Pigeon Forge. I have only eaten there twice and I've gotten the same thing both times...turkey and dressing...YUMMY!

Jason and Jacob enjoying a last minute swing on the porch of our cabin before leaving it for the very last time.

Love this picture! These two really should be brother and sister :) I'm so glad and blessed that Jacob has someone who loves him so much...love you sissy!
Michael is so funny...I can hardly believe that he turned 14 while we were in the Mountains! He is truly a special little guy to me and I love him so much!
Jacob posing by the fireplace...I guess I should have fixed his hair before taking this picture! I did afterward, but by the time he slept in the car, it didn't look a bit better!
This was our master suite at the cabin...Jacob just thought it was awesome that this jacuzzi was inside the bedroom!
Matthew and Jacob posing for a picture on the bridge in Gatlinburg. Note the date...they're looking pretty young to be 27 and 23 :)
Actually the batteries kept falling out of my old camera and it would mess up the date every time! I finally put a band-aid on the battery door to keep it closed!
My boys window shopping in the village at Gatlinburg...Doesn't Jason just look SO excited! I think he would have much rather been back at the cabin...next time I might just leave him there ;)
The kiddos in a sleigh outside of Wendy's in G-burg.
I think it's funny to see them people through the window...I wonder how many pictures they're in???
Guess I better get busy! Jacob and I are going to make Oreo balls, bake cookies and decorate his gingerbread house that he just can't wait to start on! I've gotta get my camera batteries fully charged as I know there will be lots of pictures snapped in the next few days. I still need to take some pictures of my trees and put on here. I really have enjoyed them all! Our main tree in the living room is just delightful, I'm totally in love with my little gingerbread tree in the kitchen, Jacob's sport tree is just too cute, and I fixed a new tree this year that's kind of special, but I think I'll leave it a surprise until I post a picture. Here's wishing you all happy Christmas preparations! I'm sure I'll be posting again soon ;)



1 comment:
By the way, Ashley's camera has a band-aid around the battery door also:o) I LOVE your pictures! I dreamed last night that Nathan came in and said he was taking us to the Smokies today but we had to be back by Christmas. I don't think we ever actually went...the last thing I remember...I was packing. That was only one of about a hundred dreams I had last night:o) Anyways, I'm glad you all had such a fun time with your family. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment