Matthew all bundled up and waiting.
Santa was on the very last float in the parade. Where we parked to watch from, we saw the parade go by twice. The rest of the pictures were taken as the parade came back around since they were closer to us.
One of the Shriner Clowns that stopped to talk to Matthew and get a "five". They were Matthew's favorite part of the whole parade!
There's my guys! If you click on the picture, you can see them a little better. Jacob was so thrilled to get to ride on the fire truck and be in his very first parade! He was just bubbling with excitement :)
Here's my fellas after the parade...When I dropped them off to get on the truck, Jacob was wearing the elf hat...I think it turned out much cuter this way! :o)

1 comment:
I love the hats! Good pictures:o)
Post a Comment