Friday, December 18, 2009

Jacob's Christmas Program

The kiddos Christmas Break from school began today! To make the day better, it was only a 1/2 day, there were gifts to open, Jacob had a program at Kyrock and Matthew had a party. The boys looked so cute in their matching sweaters and turtlenecks that we bought from the Children's Place at the Tanger Outlet Mall in Pigeon Forge. The sweaters were only seven dollars and some odd cents, and the turtlenecks were three bucks! I took video of Jacob's class today and have added it here for your viewing pleasure. Since I have to publish it before I can actually view it myself, I'm not sure how loud it will be. I'm hoping that you can hear them reciting the lines of their poem! It was super-cute and I was a proud momma :) I was really happy that after I picked Jacob up from school, we were able to make it to the 5/6 Center in time to watch Matthew open his gifts!!

I am happy to report that I have finally taken the time to do the proper procedures to upload pictures again, and I have lots to share! I'll probably be uploading several in the next night or two so that I'm not so far behind when the festivities begin!










1 comment:

Heather said...

I just LOVE those sweaters. His class was so sweet out there!