Jacob's strep test came back negative and he didn't have a fever, so I took him on to school around 10:00 yesterday. Since it was so yucky and wet outside, Mrs. Susan decided to have some Easter egg fun indoors. The kids played musical eggs. When the music stopped, each child picked two numbered eggs. If the child's egg had the number she called out, they got to keep their egg. If not, the egg went back into the pile. The kids loved it and the eggs only had to be put back together about 8 times, but...it was fun.
Everyone diving in.
Everyone diving in.
Look who's walking!!!
Halle came to see her Nana at school today and Nannie got to get a little loving! Mom and I aren't keeping her anymore :( and I hadn't seen her since she started walking over 3 weeks ago! LOVE IT!!
She seems so tiny to be walking!
Matthew had a party at school and they hunted eggs in the classroom. One of the grandpas of the classroom brought in some Easter treats for the kids and they were these stretchy bunnies. Matthew LOVES his and would not put these down ALL day! And, NO touching!! He lets you know real quick that's a no-no!
5 comments:
That cake was FANTASTIC! And the chocolate cupcakes in Ms. Nora's room! Yep, I blew it yesterday.
Love Matthew's rabbit!! I bet the rabbit isn't feeling too lucky. HA HA!
I worked in Kindergarten yesterday so I seen Ms. Susie's work of art but didn't get to taste it. It looked so cute. I'm glad Jacob was able to enjoy all his Easter activities. I'm sure he had a blast. The boys always liked those stretchy rabbits too.
Wow, what a great cake! We played musical eggs also, and most of my kids liked it better than an egg hunt! Happy Easter!
I am so glad to hear that Jacob got to go to his party. That would have been such a bummer. It looked like lots of fun too. Matthew is doing so good Natalie. I can just tell in the pictures that you post. Then when I read about his progress, what a blessing for you and Jason. Have a good weekend!
Love the cake! Ms. Susie is such a sweetheart. Hallie loves the musical egg game.
Post a Comment