Well, you know it's cold when Santa freezes to the door!! This little guy sits in the center of the wreath on my front door and he, along with a poinsettia, were frozen to the glass this morning!
View of the snowfall.
This little boy was more than happy to stay home yesterday (and today). He thinks his daily routine should involve eating and watching television...such a typical male! ;) He did make sure he and Mommy had some nice snuggle time though.
These two are rotten! We let Toby sleep in his carrier inside the last couple of nights, and I'm not sure who thinks that's the greatest idea! Jacob said yesterday, "I love winter. Not because you get snotty noses and get sick, but because you get to play in the snow." He wasn't the happiest person the find out there was no school today though. You see, today was P.E. day for him, and he loves P.E.!
My brother called yesterday and said they were going to go over to the farm and try some sledding. We BUNDLED up and were out for about 15 minutes, had two injuries, and called it quits. We spent double the amount of time bundling in layers than we did outside. Needless to say, I'm staying in where it's nice and warm today! I took no pictures of the sledding adventures, but I did take a few of Jacob and Michael playing out in the snow.
Michael...
Jacob's snow angel
It is just so bitterly cold, and now they are saying we could be looking at another ice storm. I will admit, the thoughts of ice, power outages, and dangerously slick roads does not bring any warm, fuzzy thoughts! We, like many others, rely solely on electricity for our heat source. I knew I should have asked Santa for a gas fireplace last year!

4 comments:
I feel like your Santa....fat and stuck...lol
My wreath was stuck to my front door this morning too! Your Santa looks cute there:)
I'm not looking forward to the weather either. I need to finish up my Christmas shopping.. Try to stay warm!
Tee - hee! It's so funny that your Santa froze to the glass......ours did that too, but by the time I realized what was hanging the door up I had ripped Santa's head from his body! Colby got a good laugh out of it, but if he had been a couple of years younger that might have been a little traumatic! :)
Post a Comment