We started off Christmas Eve with a few quick pictures in front of our tree at home. I always get pictures of the boys with the tree, but I procrastinated about as long as possible this year! I love them!!
My Sweet Boys

Momma and Boys

Kisses from Matthew♥

The three men in my life♥♥♥

Our first stop for the day was at Mamaw Shela's. We had a yummy breakfast, and there were two little boys who were so happy to finally get to open some presents. :)
Here's a picture of the guys...Jacob, Uncle Jonathan, Jason and Matthew.

Mamaw Shela opening her necklace that Jacob got her at Santa's Secret Shop at school. Without help from me, Jacob decided on his own who he wanted to buy gifts for. (Actually, I finally had to draw a line as to who he could add to the list, or he would have had to shop three days to finish!) I'm just so glad that he loves giving gifts!

Jacob loved his DS game from Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Tiffany...or his "old uncle" and "new aunt" as he says. :)

Matthew loved his gift from them as well...a WWE magazine and Cracker Barrel gift card. :)

Sweet little Jax

On up in the afternoon, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's. I helped Mom with dinner, and Matthew had a hard time not getting into the gifts while we waited! Here's Matthew with Uncle Jeromy.

Not long after everyone arrived, I looked out and saw that it was snowing...and things were already getting white. I'm talking in less than 10 minutes time! There was a certain little boy that really enjoyed the snow falling...
We had turkey with all the trimmings, and then came the kids favorite part...

All the kiddos...

Matthew and the girls :)

Here's Ashlee with the gift that Jacob got her...

I think it's safe to say Matthew enjoyed his "Toothfairy" DVD from Ashlee! :)

Jacob and part of his gift from Uncle Jeromy, Aunt Christie, Ashlee and Michael...Santa Paws DVD. They also got him a really cute UK outfit that he wore on Christmas Day.

Michael with his gift from us...

Ashlee with her socks from us...we also got her a Wii Family Feud game.

Jacob with his gift from Andrew...what was that boy thinking?!

We got Aunt Christie the Eclipse board game...and they got me the Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse Scene It game! Yes, we still love our Twilight!! :)

Mom with her booties we got her...I think I may steal them for myself! Yep, Matthew's already conked out!

Jason ended up having to drive Mamaw and Martha home in the snow, and Jeromy followed behind so he could bring Jason back. There were cars sliding off the road everywhere and they actually pulled a couple of cars out of the ditch and pushed a couple more up a hill in the road before they made it back! We got to Mom's and all was clear...when we left, this was the scene...

We made it home safely, for which I am thankful! We got the boys in their PJ's and Jacob put out Santa's cookies and milk!

That's it for this post, and I will post Christmas Day soon. It takes FOREVER for pictures from my good camera to upload, so I decided to break it into two separate posts. Once I get my pics loaded to Facebook, I'll add a link to them as well!

2 comments:
Love all your before Xmas day pics! Merry Christmas!
LOVE all the pictures! I really enjoy looking at everyone's Christmas pictures with their families...and you have such a great family:)
Post a Comment