Jacob is our resident artist...he LOVES to draw! One gift that has been worth every penny is his dry erase easel. He loves to draw on it and so do I. I used to write him little messages that he would find when he went to his room, and then he would erase it and leave me one back...hhhmmm, guess I need to get back into doing that for him ;) He also LOVES drawing on paper and it has always been so hard for me to throw them away. I guess that's why I have tons of them stashed away. While I was getting ready for church tonight, Jacob was busy making "his family" an Easter card. (He thought of it all by himself and surprised me with it after my shower.) It was so sweet and I had to include some pictures...
The front of the card...
Inside....there is a family drawing that includes Buster, our dog. The flowers are roses and daisies :)
The back says "Happy early Eeaster" :)I am a sucker for sentimental things and this little card was just the sweetest! Needless to say, it will be added to my collection of "to keep" artwork :) That little paper drawing is worth more than the most expensive gift ever! I LOVE it, and I LOVE my boys!

1 comment:
How sweet!! I know what you mean, I have a ton of drawings and coloring sheets that I can't part with:o)
Post a Comment