I took Matthew back to the doctor this morning for his ear recheck. He has fluid behind one of his ears, and is still has some congestion, so he started another round of meds to keep another ear infection at bay. Poor little guy has always had trouble with his ears, and I was hoping he would have outgrown it by now. He has been a pure grouch for the majority of the day! He was pretty happy this morning when we passed right on by school and didn't stop...he actually SIGHED as we passed the school drive!!! I kid you not, the boy let out a big ole sigh! He was so good for Dr. Stewart and was in a very happy mood. We made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby to pick up some supplies and then we treated ourselves to 'brunch' at Sonic :) Sometime after that, his mood shifted to somewhat unpleasant and pretty much remained that way until he finally went to sleep. At least the last couple of nights he has not gone to sleep as early...it's actually been after 9:00...considering he used to not manage to stay awake past seven, I think this is a good thing....as long as he sleeps just a little longer in the mornings. I'm hoping he will be in a much better mood tomorrow...but I expect a little attitude when we pull in at school!
Jacob had a jim-dandy of an afternoon...he got to ride on the tractor with his Uncle Jeromy and of course loved it!! He loves being outside in the dirt and today was just a perfect day for playing out. It was SO nice to see the sunshine!! For anyone wanting to add a little splash of early color to their flower beds or pots, Creekside Garden and Nursey has some of the prettiest pansies!!! I love all the colors and pansies can handle the cooler temps, unlike most other annuals. They also have onion sets, seed potatoes, vegetable seeds, & cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower plants!!!
As for me, I'm still hacking and coughing. It's been lingering around for about a month and a half now, and Jason is on to me to go to the doctor. I really probably should, but I am SO not a doctor person! The last time I actually went to a family practice doctor was for my physical when I started as a sub for the school board...almost four years ago. Prior to that, I think it was about four more years previous! Of course, I am a bit excited that New Moon comes out on DVD Saturday morning at 12:01 a.m.!!!! I've not decided yet if I'm going to be there then to pick up my copy or if I'll go early Saturday morning...but I am planning on getting it no later than then! Yes, I know exactly how old I am, and I know it's not 15! ;)

2 comments:
I guess we know what you'll be watching tomorrow! Hope Matthew (and you) get over this stuff soon.
I hope you and Matthew are feeling better soon. You are going to love New Moon...it is much better than Twilight!
Post a Comment