Wednesday started out with breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and then we hit up the Silver Sands Mall for some shopping! Jacob really racked up on some school clothes and we only had a few things to get to have him finished up. For dinner, we decided to try Joe's Crab Shack. I'll just say it wasn't my favorite. I'm not really a seafood person anyway, but I am serious when I say the smell when I went through the door was enough to make me want to leave. We did have some serious laughs when our waitress brought out these bibs...
Hot & Steamy...
Then, we tried to take pictures of the young'uns and looking through the MANY that we took makes me laugh every time! There are some of the funniest faces ever, and this is the BEST one we got!
Mom also bought a new camera while we were out, and I had to take it and Jacob down to the beach for a little photo session when we got back to the house...
Mom also bought a new camera while we were out, and I had to take it and Jacob down to the beach for a little photo session when we got back to the house...







No comments:
Post a Comment