I thought this picture was almost funny. :)

We decided we would just head back to the house, and Jason, the boys and I all got in the pool. That was FUN! Matthew LOVED it! He just played and played, and laughed and laughed. :) We headed out a little earlier than on Monday, to go out to eat. We hit up The Hogsbreath. YUMMY! I had a 1/2 rack of ribs and there was nothing left but bones! (I almost didn't leave them!) Not to mention the nachos we got for an appetizer!After filling our tummies...
Afterward, we headed to The Track. This is most definitely one of Jacob's favorite part of any vacation...go-karts! Jacob and Uncle Jeromy rode some together, Jacob was able to ride one of the bumper boats all by himself, and then he drove on the Rookie track. That was his FAVORITE. I cracked up watching him because I could tell he was commentating the entire thing as a race. When he got off I asked him what in the world he was saying and he informed me he had won the Piston Cup! :) It was SO hot that we decided to go to Target, for yet another one of my brilliant plans, and then we headed out to a mini golf course. Jeromy, Christie, Michael and Jacob played in one group, Dad, Mom, Ashlee and I played in the second group and Jason and Matthew just followed along and watched. We laughed SO hard. Needless to say, I came in dead last. I was horrible! After the putt-putt, Jason, Jeromy and Jacob got some balls to hit at the driving range and we watched from the front porch of the club house. Ashlee and I also took a turn, but needless to say, I wasn't any better at that than I was at putt-putt! We made a trip to TCBY to finish up the night.
Afterward, we headed to The Track. This is most definitely one of Jacob's favorite part of any vacation...go-karts! Jacob and Uncle Jeromy rode some together, Jacob was able to ride one of the bumper boats all by himself, and then he drove on the Rookie track. That was his FAVORITE. I cracked up watching him because I could tell he was commentating the entire thing as a race. When he got off I asked him what in the world he was saying and he informed me he had won the Piston Cup! :) It was SO hot that we decided to go to Target, for yet another one of my brilliant plans, and then we headed out to a mini golf course. Jeromy, Christie, Michael and Jacob played in one group, Dad, Mom, Ashlee and I played in the second group and Jason and Matthew just followed along and watched. We laughed SO hard. Needless to say, I came in dead last. I was horrible! After the putt-putt, Jason, Jeromy and Jacob got some balls to hit at the driving range and we watched from the front porch of the club house. Ashlee and I also took a turn, but needless to say, I wasn't any better at that than I was at putt-putt! We made a trip to TCBY to finish up the night.Matthew and Daddy at The Track

Love Jacob's face here...but I think right after this, Ashlee ended up passing them and Jacob wasn't real thrilled!

Being true redneck Kentuckians, we were ALL entertained by feeding the fish at The Track! ;)
He LOVED driving his own bumper boat and wasn't the least bit shy about getting total strangers wet!
Playing putt-putt. If you look in the background, you'll see some of the rest of us too!

1 comment:
Looks like fun and Jacob looks like a pro golfer there:)
Post a Comment