Friday, October 28, 2011

Ashlee's 18th Birthday ~ August 26th

I pretty much have one photo to sum up Ashlee's 18th birthday....
YEP, our baby girl got engaged! I can't say it was a surprise or a shock, but it was more like a big ol' slap of reality of how old I am! ;) Andrew was supposed to take her fishing, which was her request, for her birthday. I just kinda thought they might not go fishing. Ha! I was actually in Bowling Green with Jason and the boys picking up some supplies for Jacob's party which was the next day, and I couldn't resist texting her and asked if they was catching anything. It wasn't too long until she sent me a message back with a photo like the one above. :) Even though I'd much rather her and all of the kids stay little and at home forever, I couldn't be happier for her. She has truly found a wonderful young man to make her life with and I am so proud of them both. Since then, the wedding planning has begun. And, since I have no daughters to share in all the fun of wedding stress planning, I told Ash that I would have to help her. :) She's pretty much decided on colors, and we've been tossing around lots of decoration ideas....and I've been scouring Pintrest as well! Dear me, that is one awesome site...but beware, it'll just sort of suck you right in! We have 11 months until the big day gets here, but I know that time will FLY!



No comments: