Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Day of School ~ 2011

The boys began a new school year on August 1st. We were so glad that Matthew got to stay at the 5/6 Center again with Ms. Barbara and Mrs. Carol, and overjoyed that Jacob was in Mrs. Julie's split class for 4th grade. However, it was a bittersweet day since this was our last "first day of school" at Kyrock. Jacob was pretty excited that we met Ashlee at Sweeden and she took him to school for me since he had his class supplies and would need help carrying it all in, and I had to get Matthew on to school. Of course I took a few pictures and Matthew was thrilled. Can you tell??? (I thought his shirt was just the cutest!)

My big 4th grader!


Jacob's new backpack...


Matthew loves his new backpack...


What can I say? I have the two cutest boys ever...






No comments: