Friday, November 20, 2009

♥ New Moon Day ♥

I've had the ticker on my blog for months and at long last the day is finally here :) I'm going to watch New Moon tonight!!! If you can't tell, I'm a bit excited! First, I mean, it's New Moon...you know, with Edward!! Secondly, and perhaps 'almost' as exciting, it's a little bit of a date night for me and Jason, which we don't see many of. Jason is actually really excited to see the movie as well...we are going with my brother, SIL, niece, her boyfriend and my nephew. The guys really liked the Twilight movie...I think it's something to do with Alice...something about a gal that can rip off a vampire's head seems to impress them a bit :) We have already purchased tickets, but we anticipate the line will be long for waiting to pick them up, so we're going to get there as early as possible. We heard there were people lined up at 8:00 last night for the midnight showing!!! Golly mercy, I really like the series and all, but this gal doesn't want to wait in line for four hours for it! I also decided to change my blog background in honor of the day, but I'll be changing it back to Thanksgiving in a day or two :)

Perhaps as equally excited about this evening as I am (or possibly more so) is Jacob. I did give him the option of going with us, but he opted instead to stay with someone special. He has been SOOOO excited all week and has counted down each day since Sunday! He told me last night that he just couldn't wait till Friday :) Matthew, on the other hand, has been a bit of a crab this morning, so I don't know how he'll be by this afternoon. Hopefully he will cheer up so that he can enjoy the evening as well! He had his best speech session of the semester yesterday, and then he was a big old bear this morning...even laid down on the blacktop with me trying to get him out of the car and in the school! There's no telling what people who were passing by thought when they saw that.

I have much to do today before I pick the boys up....I'm rearranging the living room to make way for the Christmas tree that I hope to put up tomorrow :) I'm really looking forward to the weekend!! I checked the listings, and Christmas movies will be on the majority of the day tomorrow...Jason has plans, so it'll just be me and the boys, and I'm TAKING OVER THE REMOTE! Hope you all have a great weekend!!! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm excited for you!! After all the crowds go down a bit...we might have to make it another Girl's Night Out to go watch New Moon. I'm sure you won't mind seeing it again:o)

Tiffany Vincent said...

I could see all the crazy lines from work allll day. I can't wait to see it on Sunday. P.S. I added the Eclipse ticker to my blog on Thursday! It will be coming out during our Honeymoon...JDV & I may have to find a theater in Gatlinburg :0)