Enjoy some pictures from the day!
Jacob's "Monster Jam" Monster Truck cake made by my mom!
It was so yummy and cute to boot! Half of this was chocolate and half was strawberry...we
had a plain yellow cake as well with plain white icing for Matthew (and others) to enjoy.
It was so yummy and cute to boot! Half of this was chocolate and half was strawberry...we
had a plain yellow cake as well with plain white icing for Matthew (and others) to enjoy.
The wind picked up and we could not get the candles lit! We sang Happy Birthday anyway and Daddy got one candle lit for him to blow out! I told him we would have cake on his birthday and he could blow out the candles then :)
Opening gifts...any birthday child's favorite time of the party!
(Except when Jacob was 3 and I had to be the bad mom to get him to open gifts! He threw a fit and didn't want to open them because he was enjoying playing too much!)
This is an absolutely precious quilt that Mamaw Shela made for Jacob!!! It matches his room perfectly and I know he loved it for sure! It has a picture and saying on the back of it and I want to take more pictures of it laid out sometime to post, to do it real justice! It's just too nice not to share!
Cool...a credit card!
It's really a gift card, but what kid doesn't want a credit card for their wallet?!
Bendaroos!
Jacob thinks he "needs" all the things that are advertised on tv.
I would have said toys, but it's not just toys...anything on a commercial...a topsy turvey, a plant waterer that looks like a glass ball, wonder hangers, Deb Meyers green bags...yes, the list goes on! At least Wal-Mart had the Bendaroos and that's one thing he got from us.
WOW! Now that's a water gun!! He had water gun listed on his birthday gift list. Uncle Jonathan and Tiffany came through big-time! They got him some smaller ones too, and Uncle filled them up and the kids had a blast!
This is a toy gun from Daddy and Mommy. It's really cool with sounds, lights and a barrel that moves on the end, but I definitely think it's an outdoor toy!
How cute is that? It's a tiny garbage can with MONEY!
Monster Jam PS2 game from Bubba! A nice way to get Jacob in his room to free the tv up for Matthew's viewing pleasure! :)
CANDY!!
How cute is this to "end" on?!?!

3 comments:
Looks like Jacob had a super birthday!!! Got any of that cake left??? ;o)
We had a blast!! That is a good place to have a party. I remember the birthday that he didn't want to open his presents. Only because I remember thinking how that would change soon:o)
LOVE all the pictures! We had a great time & the cake was definitely yummy! We'll have to get that group together again sometime for another volleyball match...That definitely brought lots of laughs!
Post a Comment