Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sorry for the delay in postings but our Internet has been down at home. Gosh, so much has happened since my last post that I don't know where to begin...

Saturday, June 7, Jason and I celebrated our 12th anniversary. We went with our boys to, yep you guessed it, Cracker Barrel, to celebrate. We had a nice dinner and of course the boys loved it. On Sunday, Matthew, Jacob and I went with my brother, his wife and son out on the boat. Guess what? Matthew has a new favorite past time...TUBING!!! I couldn't believe it, but he LOVED it. He rode on the Big Bertha with my brother and had a blast. He was sitting in it backwards to us when they first started, but then he turned around and got up on his knees and held his hands in the air like a rider on a roller coaster! He laughed and had the best time. What a joy to see him doing something so cool! Jacob loved 'the Bertha'! He would still be on it if we hadn't made him come in.

It's a Girl! Halle made her arrival into the world on Tuesday morning and makes five generations on my mom's side of the family. I went to see her today, and can you say GORGEOUS!!! She is so tiny that I went and bought her some preemie outfits and she ended up wearing one in her hospital photo because the outfit they had brought (a newborn size) completely fell off of her! She is 18 inches long and weighed 5 pounds 12 1/4 ounces. She has light colored hair and the most beautiful complexion. I went and developed my pictures right away so that I could show her off :)

Jacob is finished with t-ball for this season. His team finished third out of seven teams. His pictures are wonderful and are now on the web. Here's the directions to view them. Go to scottskaggsphoto.com. Click on the orange button that says find your photos. On the left hand side of your screen will be a list of recent photos. Click on little league baseball-softball 2008. Click on the very first listing "Andy Garrett A's". Then click on the very first thumb-nail photo and that's Jacob's poster we ordered to hang in his new sports room, (when we get it finished!)

Hopefully we'll get the Internet squared away at home soon and I can post more often.

No comments: