Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Jason had a good day with his boys. He got a new fishing pole and life jackets for the boys, himself and I. (That's supposed to be his motivation to buy the boat we've been looking at.) Boy, am I stuffed! We had a big meal at our homecoming this morning and then we went to mom and dad's for rib-eyes, potatoes and salad...plus dessert! We ended the evening by playing ball with the kids in the backyard, so maybe, just maybe, I worked off at least half a brownie :) It's back to the grind for Jason tomorrow, and Matthew and I will head back to KAP. The summer weeks are passing too quick and I don't seem to be getting much accomplished, but I want to spend as much time with the boys as I can. They'll be starting school again before any of us are ready and I want to have some summer fun while we can!

No comments: