Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Little Perspective

When Jacob was in his second year of t-ball, I decided to order a multi-pose poster during his time in each league he played in.  We received the "third installment" of our poster collection Friday night.  I immediately knew that I wanted to compare his new poster to the ones we already had.  OH MY.  Our little t-ball player has grown just a smidgen!  :)  I had these on the ottoman from where I took pictures of them and caught Jason standing there just staring at them more than once.  It definitely took us back and showed just how fast time with our boys is flying by.
 
POSTERS ARE FROM SCOTT SKAGGS PHOTOGRAPHY
All posters laying side by side...
 Second year of T-Ball.  (I LOVE his cute smile, but that face he's making while fielding the ball is adorable!)
 Second year of Rookie League...(With a face like that, I'm sure he hit a home run!)  :)
 Second year of Minor League...(Since Jacob is a pitcher, Scott wanted to work that into the poster.)  LOVE IT!! 


No comments: