Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tell Me Your Favorites!

I am so excited that the boys pictures have been posted to Jessica's website!! I LOVE them all and would love to get a little feedback from whoever reads this blog as to which ones are your favorites. (And don't just say, "I love all of them" or "they're all really good".) Y'all need to help me narrow it down a smidge! :) So, click here, http://jparsley.zenfolio.com/, to go to the website, look at all the pics, and then be sure to come back and tell me your favs.

We finished up our yard sale today. I didn't get rich, but I did succeed in getting rid of about 12 garbage bags full of clothes and shoes, which I consider GREAT! :) I must say...I was worn out by the time we got back home today. And, as much as I hated to, I HAD to lay down and take a little nap. I knew I would NEVER make it through church if I didn't! Every time I have a yard sale, I say I won't ever have another one, but this time wasn't too bad other than it making me so tired....which I'm thinking might have something to do with a certain little boy who has been totally messed up by the time change!!

I am fighting the urge to put up our Christmas decorations!! However, we have been enjoying several Christmas movies lately. I love that Jason and Jacob are into watching them as much as I am this year!! Speaking of...the boys are both asleep and Jason just put in Christmas with the Kranks...which we cannot watch with Matthew. :( He is completely TERRIFIED of the snowman in the basement. The ONLY things that I have ever known him to be scared of on tv are the Kranks snowman and any and all Scooby Doo movies or even previews. They SCARE him SOOOO bad!

Goodnight all...4:00 will come early in the morning! ;)


7 comments:

Wanda May said...

I really tried to help...really I did....

Heather said...

Nathan is getting up at 4:00 too but it's by choice...to go hunting. Yes, he's CRAZY!! Let me be the first to say, THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL, BUT I do have some favorites. They are 1, 4, 8, 15, 17, 23, 24, and 27 (made me almost cry). I love pictures like that. I have one of Trent when he was 2 at the beach from behind and all you can see of Nathan is his hand holding Trent's and it's one of my all time favorite pictures! One of Trace's favs is when he was 1 and he's peeking over in a barn and all you can see is his backside with his little overalls on. Anyways, I LOVE the very last picture. That would be awesome blown up!!

Myra Sanders said...

I like 1, 3, 4, 13, and 26 but what you didn't want to hear they are all great~

Mammaw Shla said...

They are all great,,,,because they are great subjects,,,,,,,,♥ Can I order some of these? Tell me how to go about it,,,,,,

Tiffany Vincent said...

I seriously love them all! I also commented on your Facebook, but I think my favorites are #'s 5, 21 & 27. Both of your boys look precious & handsome!

Brooke said...

The pictures are so good! I really can't pick one, but my absolute favorite is the last one where they are holding hands and walking away. You need that one for sure!! You have two beautiful boys!

April said...

Okay, I can't see them. I don't know why. I go to the link, but I can't find them. Sorry.