The kiddos managed to back to school right on time for their Valentine parties....what a way to spend the first day back to school after being out for three days :) Jacob absolutely made my day yesterday evening when I asked him if he wanted me to go to his party at school. He replied, "WELL OF COURSE!!" I was so glad to know that he didn't think he was TOO big for momma to come visit at school!! We had fun last night making his Valentine box and he put on the finishing touches this morning. It wasn't a contest...just for fun! We attempted to make an airplane box and named it Jacob's Valentine Airline...I thought it was cute and Jacob was very proud :) Here's a look at the box, but note it was taken after school since I was of course running late this morning.

Jacob glued the hearts on all by himself...and I let him do it the way he wanted to!

He's giving me that look...the one I usually get when I take out the camera. This was taken after school and he had had a wonderful time at his party...cupcakes, cookies and candy galore....and on his shirt and in his hair :)

He's such a stinker!

Jacob is enjoying all of his treats at his party while watching Alvin and the Chipmunks :)

Checking out all of his Valentines.

The boys had a fun day and I was glad to enjoy a bit of it with them. I could tell that both of them were really tired this afternoon...I think it might take a bit for them to get back in the swing of things. Although it looks like we might get some more of the white stuff this weekend...the boys are supposed to use Monday as a makeup day, but it looks like they may be off again.
Matthew started back to WKU yesterday and attended both speech and KAP...he did well during his speech session and they said he had a good day at KAP as well. Jacob and I observed his speech session and Jacob thought it was SO cool to get to use the headphones to hear what was going on. He sat completely still and quiet the ENTIRE time...we also had a fun time at Walmart for a little Mommy and Jacob time. :)
♥♥♥♥Happy Valentine's Day...may it be filled with love!♥♥♥♥

1 comment:
Love the box!! Glad they had a good party day:o)
Post a Comment