Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Oh, Baby!

We had a super-fun afternoon with a little baby in the house...and a little girl baby at that!  I picked little Sadie up from daycare before getting the boys from school and kept her until her mommy got home.  Umm, Matthew was NOT very fond of the idea at all.  He wanted to push her away and was SO jealous that I had her when I came to school.  He didn't pay too much attention to her at home, but when she was pitching a fit while having to burp, I caught him looking at her as if to figure out what all the fuss was about.  On the other hand, I think Cassie may have a new babysitter!  Jacob actually rocked her to sleep and she watched EVERY move he made.  (I was totally rockin' the hot pink baby carrier and diaper bag!!!!)  ;)
 
 I could just hold her all day long!






1 comment:

Erica Simpson said...

Love all the new pictures!