Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Little Bit of March

On March 15th, a new baby girl was added to the family.  I don't know of any more on their way right now, so we'll be taking a little break from the maternity floor of the hospital. :)
Me with Delilah...
 
 
The most creative we got for St. Patrick's Day, was our breakfast.  We had Lucky Charms with green milk.  Haha!

We didn't even wear green.  Such slackers.  I see so many cute appliques for St. Patty's, but when you have 15 and 10 1/2 year old boys, don't even think about it!  :)
 
March has also included several days of snuggle time with this sweet baby...
 Now that her mommy has gone back to work, I am going to have to see about picking her up from day care every now and then.  I miss seeing that sweet face regularly!
 
March is also a very busy time in the greenhouse business and it takes all hands on deck!  I'm not exactly sure how much these particular little hands helped out, but she enjoyed wearing her gloves and my sunglasses. :)
 Practically since Christmas, Jacob's afternoon ritual includes riding his bike and playing basketball.  (He also throws feeding his pets in there since that's what he originally was supposed to be doing with his time anyway.)  It makes so much more sense to ride your bike out to the other garage, shoot a few hoops, feed the pets, shoot a few more hoops, make lap after lap on your bike...Well, you get the idea.
I love that he loves to be outside so much!  When I was growing up, I loved spending as much time as I could outside.  I loved riding my bike and playing ball, but even if I wanted to read a book, it was always better to read outside.
 
While I have no pictures, Jacob started baseball practice the last week of March.  This will be his 7th year to play summer ball!  Matthew and I went along for the ride, but we sat in the car because it was too cold for him to be out.  We'll venture out when it decides to warm up a bit more.  :)
 
 
 
 

No comments: