Sunday, November 9, 2014

Starting Back...Christmas 2013

 I'm finally making myself update my blog.  I have really missed keeping it up-to-date, but it seems I have practically no time to spend on it.  However, this past year has been filled with some wonderful moments that I just can't leave out.

CHRISTMAS 2013
We attempted a few family Christmas pictures.  Those never quite turn out like I have planned. Ha!
When I saw this picture of Jacob, I was AMAZED by how much he has changed from then to now.  He truly is turning into a young man...and Momma's having a hard time letting go of her baby. ;)
 Trust me when I say this is the best pic of Jason and the boys.  I started to upload the other one just for kicks and giggles.  (Matthew was squalling...you know, since I asked SO much of him to just take one picture, much less 10 or more.)
 My boys...
 We hosted the Vincent Christmas at our house.  Here is Jacob with his little cousin Isaac...
 Mason opening some of his first Christmas presents...


 We ended up having a ping pong tournament in the basement. I think everyone really enjoyed that!
 Isaac modeling his shirt I made him for Christmas...
 Group picture time. (Minus Tiffany and Mason who had already left.)
 I'm not sure what happened, but I couldn't find any pictures of our Christmas Eve morning with Shela.  I don't know if I forgot my camera or if they are on a different card.  We did celebrate that morning with a big breakfast and opening presents.  We enjoyed celebrating Mason's first Christmas!  That night, we went over to my parent's house.  We had fun celebrating Delilah's first Christmas too!
 She's so funny!



 We came home later and put out our cookies and milk for Santa. :)
 Santa came!



 Ha! Jason wearing his new shades and showing off his Major Award mug we got him.
 And the reason for the mug...yes, he watches it ALL day.
 My sweet Santa ready to go to Mamaw Skaggs' house for Christmas morning breakfast!
 My boys on Christmas morning...
 Jacob and his little shadow...
 Uncle Clinton handing out gifts as he's done every year since I can remember.
 Two Santas reading their books.
 Matthew and Tucker...I think they liked each other.  :)
 Me with some of my favorite people in the whole world...
 My family at the Martin Christmas...


No comments: