Sunday, July 6, 2014

Smoky Mountains December 2013

Jason and I picked the boys up from their last day of school before Christmas break and we hit the road for the Smoky Mountains.  We were going with my family and they had all left earlier in the day.  (Jacob had perfect attendance up until that point, so we didn't want to mess that up. He kept perfect attendance until the next to last week of school and had to miss for strep throat!  I told him from now on we weren't even trying!)  :)  We met the others at a light show that we had went to the last time we were in the Smokies at Christmas...we love it!  We had an awesome cabin and the boys were as happy hanging out there as they were doing anything else.  We at breakfast at the Smoky Mountain Pancake House both mornings (of course!), did some shopping, and went over into Gatlinburg and went in several of the little shops there. My main objective was to get some of the chocolate truffles that I had the last time I was there.  Oh. My. Goodness.  They are delicious!  Our trip could pretty much be summed up with eating and shopping.  :)


























No comments: