My dad's side of the family decided to celebrate Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving. They like to have their gathering a little earlier so that we don't have to try to squeeze it in around everyone else's get-togethers. They rented the Byrd community building and Jason took the boys. On Thanksgiving night I started with some symptoms of what would turn out to be about a month and a half long sickness. I didn't want to take a chance of making anyone else sick, so I stayed home with Christmas movies playing and took a good long nap. I truly missed being with my family though.
Jacob shooting hoops with one of his cousins.
Uncle Melvin and Aunt Louise
Uncle J.B. and Aunt Wanda
Dad and Aunt Loretta
Uncle J.B.'s family
Uncle Melvin's family
Aunt Loretta with a teeny tiny portion of her family :)
Dad's family (minus me) :(
Dad with his sister and brothers
No comments:
Post a Comment