We had quite a bit of snow this past winter (and several snow days!) and one of our biggest snows came in March. The view from our front porch...

Jacob loved playing outside in the snow. However, Matthew and I enjoyed our snow days wrapped up in blankies, watching tv and eating as much food as we could find! :)
We all enjoyed SNOW CREAM! (and I may have added some Heath bits to mine!) ;)
We had warning that this particular snow system was on its way and held the potential for power outages. Needless to say, I went to the store and stocked up our cabinets just in case...
Isn't this how everyone should watch Sesame Street of a morning...reclining on your little brother?! Yep, Jacob's sleeping under that cover. LOL!
Jeromy had already put up the sleds at the shop when we stopped by to pick one up, so we resorted to sledding redneck style...on a plastic tote lid. Ha!
March was also the perfect month to fall asleep with your favorite movie. Aww...
In December, we found out that Jason was getting a new job as a 911 Dispatcher for our county! We were so excited about this big change for our family! Instead of driving 60+ miles ONE WAY to work, he now drives about 4. Ha! The one downfall of becoming a dispatcher is that he had to go to the KY Dept of Criminal Justice Training in Richmond for the dispatch class. For five weeks he would leave on Sunday afternoon and come back home on the following Friday evening. I do believe those may have been the longest five weeks ever. I am definitely glad that is over with!

Daddy hugging his boys bye on his first day, March 16th.
Matthew also learned the art of taking a "selfie"! I love this picture of him!
Jacob was excited because March was the beginning of baseball practice for the new season.
And it was also the month I had to buy my "baby" shoes in the men's department. :(












No comments:
Post a Comment