Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Apparently I have surpassed the quota of photos that I am allowed to have on my blog and therefore I could only upload a very few pictures.  I'm in the process of trying to figure out how I will be able to add more pictures that doesn't include deleting previous ones from my blog...and without having to pay for more photo storage.  Guess I go a little picture crazy sometimes.  If  I figure something out, I will post the rest of our Thanksgiving photos.
 
Anyway...we hosted the Skaggs Family Thanksgiving this year.  This is something that I have wanted to do every year since Jason and I have been married...this made our 17th Thanksgiving day as married folks.  We had hoped to move in time to host last year, but we were a little late, so this gave us something to look forward to all year long.  There were over 35 people in our home and we loved every minute of it!  It just really dawned on me just how grown-up our generation of great-grandkids have gotten.  I also realized with three expectant mommies here that we will have a LOT of fun next Thanksgiving with two baby girls and a baby boy bouncing around.  :)
Patrick, Jacob and Halle Jane.
Halle Jane LOVES Jacob!  The first thing she asks every time she sees me is, "Nannie, where's Jacob?"  I must say, for the most part, Jacob is really good with her and plays whatever she wants.  I did get tickled when I heard him say, "This horsey is tired...this horsey's back is broke", after riding her piggy-back through the house.  :)
 Matthew enjoyed emptying out the toy box.  He didn't leave a single toy inside.  The only thing he liked better was the FOOD!  He ate and ate and ate and ate...
 This is a shot of our Thanksgiving table...minus the food...and people.
 Our family room decorated for fall.
 Family room fireplace...
 Living room fireplace...
We had a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

Myra Sanders said...

Natalie, do you upload your photos or copy and paste? I used to upload them, sometimes the quality was horrible and it would take several tries. I accidentally discovered you can copy and paste photos from your computer or free images sites and paste to your blog as your are composing. You still have the options to size, caption and decide where on the page to place the photo. Just an idea..... and I don't know about limits, I haven't had that message yet....

Erica Simpson said...

Hey there! I had to go to picassa and delete the old pictures from 2011 and back to have more space. I know Stephanie had that problem and I think she is paying the monthly fee but I didn't want to do that.

Stephanie said...

Hi Nan...I just found your blog a couple weeks ago! Where have I been? I got the same message several weeks ago. I still have not printed my blog so I didn't want to lose my pictures so I'm paying a monthly fee...I think it's $2...my only justification was my family lives out of town and that's why I blogged to begin with:)