Jason and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary yesterday, June 7th. We spent the afternoon at the ball park watching Jacob play baseball, which seems to be what we have done for several anniversaries now! However, he did have the early game, which meant we still had enough time afterward to head to Cracker Barrel for dinner with our two boys. We even sprung for dessert, which is a rare thing, but shucks, we were celebrating after all! I might add right here that Matthew and I really enjoyed the crustless coconut pie....yum-yum! In a way it's hard to believe it's been sixteen years since we said, "I do". I've shared these pictures before, but it's always fun to go back...
This picture *almost* makes me want to plop in the floor and do some sit-ups...
It seems like the wedding and reception were over in a flash. All of that planning and then boom, it's over! We had a nice reception and a beautiful cake made by my mom...
Yes, I would definitely do it all over again! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment