Jacob's baseball season ended last Thursday night. While the team didn't win a game this year, I saw a lot of growth in this VERY young team. Only two of the boys had ever played in this league before, so there was a lot of learning to be done. I was so proud of Jacob! I think he did a really great job pitching, and his defense was great all season. When he wasn't pitching, he played short stop. One of Jacob's favorite memories of this season was when he made all three outs in one inning! His best hit was a two RBI triple, and he walked several times. He actually got hit two different times while batting. I have included pictures that I took at a couple of different games this season.
One thing I noticed about Jacob this season, was the faces he makes! I think you will notice it in these pictures too. It's kind of like he's sucking his jaws in or something.
Haha...he was getting a little disgusted at this point!...
One of my favorite pictures! He reminded me so much of my brother when he was pitching.
Love this...
On first base...
Getting ready to steal third...
How awesome would this have been if it hadn't blurred!
Ha! Here's the face!!
It really looks like Matthew is cheering!
He would NOT look at me...
Mamaw gettin' Matthew... :)
:)
Whatcha talkin' bout?
So serious!
Jumping over a ball. :)
After-game handshake...
YAY! The game's over!!
Sugars for Mamaw...
Coin-toss...

1 comment:
Love the "face"
Post a Comment