Tuesday, August 2, 2011

4th of July...

We really enjoyed our 4th of July weekend! On Sunday night, we had our annual cookout/fireworks get-together. This made the second year for us to have it at Creekside and it worked out wonderfully this year. Our new building had just been completed, with the air conditioners installed, so we used it to put the food in. Then everyone gathered outside to eat, chat and later watch the fireworks.




Jacob had lots of fun playing with some new friends...Then on Monday, the actual 4th, we spent the day at home and then enjoyed pizza and a movie. Our neighbors had some fireworks that night that we watched for free. :) I had also dug out some old sparklers and roman candles that we had left over from several years ago, and Jacob had fun with those...

And yes, I am sadly aware of the fact that this post is a month late, and that I have several more posts to "catch up" on. Oh well. At this rate, the first day of school pictures should be up about Labor Day! :)


2 comments:

Myra Sanders said...

I love your blog, keep writing, and we will keep reading!

Heather said...

I'm waiting for vacation pictures:)