Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Well, I had hoped to tell you all about the wonderful time we would have had at Holiday World, but we didn't get to go :( Matthew began running a fever on Saturday and I ended up taking him to the doctor yesterday. His fever spiked to 103.7 on Sunday evening, and I wanted to have him seen as soon as I could get him in on Monday. He has a fiery red ear on the left side and his throat was a bit red. He was tested for strep, but that came back negative. He wasn't eating and drinking very well either, and you know Matthew is sick when he won't eat! He is feeling some better today and is eating and drinking more. His fever is low grade, so that's better to. I promised the boys we would still try to go to Holiday World, but we have to get Bubba better first!

No comments: