Jacob turned ELEVEN on August 25th! On Friday, the 23rd, he invited some of his buddies home after school to help celebrate. This is a great group of kiddos...
 |
| Silly Faces!! |
 |
| All these boys wanted to do was play WWE! I just knew someone was going to end up in the ER. I made them play duck, duck, goose. Haha! |
 |
| DQ ice cream cake |
 |
| Happy Birthday, dear Jacob...happy birthday to you! |
 |
| Blowing out the candles. |
Saturday was the pool party (see previous post) and then Sunday was Jacob's actual birthday. It doesn't happen often, but Jacob was born on a Sunday morning. We celebrated Sunday with just a small family dinner at home.
 |
| The birthday boy and Momma |
 |
| Gift time! |
 |
| Little Mason is looking at me like, whatcha doing woman?? :) |
 |
| We love Uncle Si! |
 |
| DD mouse pad |
 |
| Haha! |
 |
| Can you tell we love us some Duck Dynasty??? And yes, we do let Jacob stay up late on Wednesday nights to watch the new episodes! ;) |
 |
| Fleece pillow and beef jerky from Mamaw Shela |
 |
| By now I know he's thinking, why did I just get a card from Mom and Dad |
 |
| Jacob's BIG gift...his very own personalized go-cart! |
 |
| I think he likes it! |
 |
| Taking off |
 |
| "He gone" |
 |
| Even the go-cart had a touch of Duck Dynasty! |
 |
| I see lots of fun days ahead. |
 |
| This is just about the saddest cake I've ever seen. I bought this the night before and the icing kept falling off the sides! |
 |
| Eleven candles |
 |
| Got'em all! |
 |
| Jacob and Grandmama |
 |
| Jacob and Mamaw Skaggs |
 |
| Jacob and Mamaw Shela |
 |
| Jacob and Grandpa |
 |
| Jacob and Grandma |
 |
| Jacob, Aunt Christie and Ashlee (or yee-yee as he called her when he was little bitty.) :) |
 |
| Haha...Unlce Jeromy and Andrew playing pretend. ;) |
 |
| Jacob, Mamaw Shela and Daddy |
And as if I didn't have enough pictures in this post, I had to add a few more...
 |
| Mommy and Jacob when they brought him back to me in my LDR room. He was so precious. |
 |
| Daddy taking Jacob to the nursery right after he was born. |
 |
| Big Brother holding Jacob. :) |
 |
| FIRST birthday! |
 |
| SECOND birthday! |
I'm very proud of the young man that Jacob is growing into, but I really wish we could have slowed time down when he was still sitting in that high chair. ;) I think I say this every year, but each year seems to pass quicker than the one before. Happy Birthday, Jacob! I hope this year will be your best yet!
1 comment:
That made me sad for you :( time flies
Happy birthday Jacob
Post a Comment