This year for Mother's Day, Andrew and Ashlee grilled out for our family at their house on Saturday night. We had all had a pretty long weekend since it is always the busiest weekend at Creekside. The food was YUMMY and Ashlee even had a gift for me...Philosophy body wash/shampoo/bubble bath. It smells SOOO good! Thanks kiddos!! :)
Jason treated me to DQ biscuits and gravy Sunday morning and then to a big homemade salad for lunch. Jason snapped a couple of quick pictures of the boys and I before we went to visit with Mamaw Shela...
I can't help but smile when I look at this picture. With Matthew, you just never know what to expect. :)
Jacob made me this ornament at school. I LOVE handmade gifts the VERY best of all!! The sticker says, "Thumbody Loves You!" :)
Jason and the boys also got me a very special gift for Mother's Day and my birthday combined, but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. I am actually wearing it in the above pictures, but want to take an up-close shot of it once it is completed. (Three of my charms had to be back-ordered, so I want to show the complete product.) It is so special and I LOVE IT!!! I'm hoping to post a picture soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment